Quality taken further – from the perfect joining element to customised service!
For over 140 years, we have pursued a simple guiding principle: What we do, we do right. This applies both to the quality of our products and to the complementary services we provide in the areas of logistics and service. That is why, among other things, we allow ourselves to be measured against the strict quality standards of the automotive industry and we are certified according to IATF 16949 (quality management in the automotive industry) and also to the ISO 14001 (environmental management system). Because we believe that good product quality only becomes really good performance with comprehensive individual consultation, we accompany our customers from the initial idea of a joining solution to sophisticated delivery concepts. Because what we do, we do right.
What is behind perfect performance? We believe that meeting our customers' requirements is the basis of quality. One of our main competencies here is to meticulously maintain jointly defined properties over many delivery batches. This applies to both individual design parts and DIN/ISO goods. In the case of standard parts, many of our customers have requirements that are not fully covered by the standards: for example, sorting according to individual characteristics, fine cleaning according to special specifications or individual packaging concepts. We also implement this with great reliability.
Quality means precision in all phases of the work.
Quality assurance is a process. But even more so, it is an attitude that encompasses every level of our activity. Whether advising on the perfect joining solution for a particular project, designing customised products, using modern manufacturing processes or developing precisely fitting supply options - we always work with the greatest possible accuracy.
Ensuring the highest quality therefore does not only happen in classic quality assurance, which is a matter of course for us. It is developed on many levels within the company and at several points goes beyond what can be represented by a classic quality management. It is the awareness of doing the right thing for our customers. An awareness that is shared by all our employees. Then, highest quality becomes what we mean by this: a perfect overall solution for our customers.
Guiding principles of Gevag quality policy
- We pursue the goal of manufacturing high-quality joining elements.
- Our products fulfil both applicable standards and individual customer requirements in the optimum quality.
- Our quality management system ensures that we maintain and improve our quality.
- Proactive measures are designed to detect potential defects at an early stage and to prevent errors.
- We carry out assessments of our management system at regular intervals and check our activities for the fulfilment of the specified goals.
- All employees are involved in the company's quality efforts and are encouraged through regular training and further education.
- We offer our customers seamless and customised service at all times.
- Through an open information policy, our external and internal communication is transparent and fair at all times and is based on open-mindedness, honesty, openness, ethical principles, commitment and team spirit.
- With our customers, suppliers and partners, we maintain a professional exchange on all current quality-relevant topics with a view to an effective ongoing improvement process.
- The current state of the art is the basis of all our actions and service portfolio.
- Sustainability and environmental responsibility enjoy a high priority in our company and are lived by all employees.
- In order to ensure that our suppliers and contractual partners also observe the same quality standards as we do, we assess and evaluate them at regular intervals according to the strictest criteria